you change anything in your life? Why?
instinct is a change of modus operandi, or Vivendis in any case, when something affects us and hurts us ... I have no memory of what living without pain. Whenever I have pain, is chronic. Permanent. Sometimes dull, sometimes sharp. Sometimes unbearable. Although I always had a tolerance to it, now I can not do without painkillers. And I mean opioid analgesics powerful. Still, sometimes it does not work. Sometimes the dosage required for me to tolerate minimallyha out of me. And I see no solution in sight.
Obviously this exchange.
spent on a beautiful spring evening in the I was playing golf (pretending he was playing golf because obviously I will not say what he was doing with Wilson in a motel room), I felt a sharp pain in the leg. At first the pain was similar to a muscle injury caused by intense physical exercise (which causes the golf), gave no importance. A little and littlean I do.
1.Parece which implies that it is real, which is only in my head, but I remember it did not have any scars ...
2. Appears q
0 comments:
Post a Comment