Saturday, December 12, 2009
Icatcher Console On Wine Tiramisu II
3 eggs 3 or 4 tablespoons tablespoons sugar to taste 1 cup of coffee
sponge fingers (language of cat life)
1 tub mascarpone cheese
d drops liquor (rum, I'm guessing)
Elaboration
separate the whites from the yolks, put pt d clear snow.
Mix the yolks with the sugar and when it has become a paste add the mascarpone cheese and mix until dough kede k, aunk keden some lumps do not care.
cheese Mix the egg yolks and egg whites d pto snow by hand, for k cuidao not go down the egg whites until k k see all the mixture has the same color or so.
In a bowl put coffee and liquorto your liking do not put liquor demasiao k if not too heavy, and go past the cakes on both sides with the mixture and placing them in a bowl.
To assemble the cookies is a ground layer of cheese, a biscuit d of mass to the height so your k k kieres or until you finish the dough, these quantities usually leave me a cast of about 3 heights cake. between coats dusting cocoa or chocolate milk I k I have. and decoration in the last layer as keda I put up the mass cocoa for decoration.
The tapas bar to rest and minimum 4 or 5 hours, and ta is the richest one day to the next poses pk is the mass of cheese and more weno ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment