Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome Address Compering Even hetaliosososo ~

cexSpain,

Gerit nn 6. Your three favorite characters:

Arthur, Ludwig, Ivan
7. The other three characters you hate:

Nah I said that no, that's impossible xP
8. Your favorite hetero couples?:

RusiaxUcrania
9. The best singer:

Onii-sama! *-*
10. Your favorite song:
Indeed Paris is Splendid!
11. Allied or Axis: Allies
RLZ!!
12. Baltic favorite:

Estonia: 3
13. Asciatic favorite:

Japan!
14. Allied favorite:

France, of course, D
15. Nordic favorite: nn


Sweden 16. Axis favorite:

Germany!
17. Favorite Mediterranean: Greece ~


18. The funniest thing: no American

baka!
xDD 19. The sexiest:

France !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [I love her hair * 0 *]
20. The more desperate: Poland

xDD but makes me laugh

21. Mstupid?:

this if moving from Baka xP but would not be fun to see if it is just the opposite, no?
40. Believe that Japan is way too cute?: Too

not, has its charm, like all the characters; D
41. Believe that the U.S. is overweight?: Noooooo

going!
xDD 42. Think that England is crazy?:

In short, no! I also see what he (?) XDDUu
43. Believe that China is very effeminate?:

Jaajajajajaja etto .. Even the girl was painted, I mean ..!
xDDD 44. Believe that Russia is a good person: Deep
if poor is also a misunderstood or
ú 45. Believe that France is a virgin?:

LOL .. Maybe for some things (?) XDDD [although I do not think xP I love and idolize the same as it is! *-*]
46. Think that Spain is a gentleman?:

Yeeep!
xD 47. Romano think is sweet?:

But of course! * 0 *
48. Your favorite quieter:

Kiku!
49. Your most favorite tsundere:

Arthur \u0026lt;3333
50. Your most favorite Yanderes:

Ivan ~ ~
51. You dreamed of a character?:

Etto .. as if, with two x / / DDDD
52. Which character represents you the most?:

Ehmm .. which volute (?) xDDD
53. How many know who watch the show?:

Several
nn 54. As you imagine the end?:

will end?! NOOOOOOOOOO .. -Infinity-
55. You'd see the whole series in one night?:

I did well when it started in this Hetalia, but now .. I guess not (?) xDDDDDD
56. Your favorite ending is ...?:

The French and the USA! CHTML
XC 57. Your favorite blonde?:
Francis! \u0026lt;333

58. Your favorite pelioscuro?:
Antonio: 3

59. I like a character other than a country:
~ But I do not remember anything is possible

8D 60. You did a cosplay character?:
yet, but I will someday, jum!



Time Tag: Taggeo to
smxnaia

,

dnxmayu

,

jamerisia

,
CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment