! EMOCIONADAAA'm SUPER! The reason? that already left the trailer the latest installment in the saga of the magician! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows !!!!! + u + Y is the first part, I knew that they would in two but equally GENIAAAAL SEEN! I swear that while I was watching, the excitement I began to mourn! , Or, is that HP scored an important part of my life, even though I hate the stupid writer who killed my Sev T ~ T-yy you just see it now .. NEXT YEAR! I see my Sev ;_____; die DIE! -Still runny-
Trailer 1 ~
.. and I saw another superminitrailer , where it appears Rupert doing drama! , U, this boy told his life June 6 xDDDD but is regional awww!
Trailer 2 [a sliver]
still do not know when it will, but if I remember correctly, was for 939 later this year I hope that Yates has done well, you'd better to damn bald! \u0026lt;Or \u0026lt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment