SPANISH F LAUGHING G MEME ~ ℒ ove
About Monster ...
Name: If you talk to me, can you find out that Nick
9u9 / Nickname / Alias: Francis ~ 8D
Age: The age of the French 8P
Country: Peru
MSN / GTalk / Yahoo: francois_bonnefoy@hotmail.com
Twitter / Facebook / Plurk: http://twitter.com/FranceBonnefoy| Http://www.facebook.com/Amour.a.la.francaise | http://www.plurk.com/FrancoisBonnefoy
Interests: Current ? Role, listening to music, laugh often without meaning, photoshop, see pelas, lounging 6_6
Trauma ...
fandoms: Hetalia, Naruto, Death Note, House, Harry Potter.
OTP's: PruFra , FraSpa, FraSpaPru, SasuNaru, LightxL, Huddy, HousexWilson.
What can we expect from you? AHMM perversions? _? xDD well, friendship and love consulting and / or sexual 8D ~ ~
(???) Any warning? .. None, temas to Onii-san ~ perverface "Um no, not really, I'm amour ~ \u0026lt;3-out of being hysterical, forgetful, distracted, tearful and having the ego and behavior of children? __? and a great etc, if you know me, you will discover, D-.. I mentioned that I am pansexual? 8D
Anything else you like to add?
have History, feel Love ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment