Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sample Mcq In Dentistry Subject to Random and take the ass ...

I learned that I passed had to enroll in a hurry for the PAU exams (Selectividad for flip without culture).

So yes, you see, basically I could not write because I had to study for the university entrance exams.

Well, hell after a week of study (I hate to study) was to take the exams in the company of a few colleagues that I will mention below because I am thus superchachipiruli Christ, James (Dr. Churri in Person!) And Walter ( I do not remember the note is what you have to know when he was drunk at the party zulera!). Were perhaps the worst three days I spent in a long time, however, in the end ... APPROVED THE PAU! As I hear, with a 5.097, set of balls. You canthink: Why have assumed this cocoon out a note is a real shit like 5.097? And the truth is that you would have reason, but I find underlying an epic sea of curious and appropriate for the situation.

So, yes, I passed the university entrance and got in Sociology (all this, including approvals 2 º bach., In less than a month) and between paperwork and such, since I had to write in Livejournal, bad thing.

approved also promised that if he puts together a party at my house ... Comment which I did and I ended up drunk as I just lay on the bed of my parents completely fucked. My sister says I vomited, I personally do not remember (look like it was!). I will not drink so much in so little time my liver even

0 comments:

Post a Comment