Well today, but I try, I swear, I could not get up, your mom and I were sewing until night. Finally finished all 16 games and stayed to do more, but tomorrow I'm going to school, I swear! if I'm not going to run.
As if you could not see it, now played Mexico and lost 0-3 against Argentina, the game was cool, and Alberto had told me they were going to give a patiza and that was it, and pex. Today
histerika came from Chris, it happens! Vino at 7 and your mom was already fuming that she forgot her child when they get warmed up .... you know how is your mom. And bought him a toy that ledijiste, I was happy, aunthat wave something out but saw his mom and how that and began to wonder.
Check your myspace, because I think the are invited to a festival with several bands and the weak, I saw it.
I said your mama tell you that and we will pay your debt to C & A. I gave $ 300 for depositartelos in your account along with what my shoes.
not know that gives me courage as the cell was as desperate checking and informing me that wave, I hope you can talk, if not, why did you pitch in my diary .... and sorry, you're going to see what I will not leave jijijijii no way sweetie.
told you that I feel a hole in my stomach very ugly, I feel things on my back, and cringe, do not know, but what we do know is that you'll do very well over there, take care and careOmar and Pancho. By the way, your mom and deposit the rest.
take care and write me all you want. I love you and I'll wait here with my Bombita (Kekekeee)
Besos.
Your mom and topping
I watching a game !!!!??? Nomas was to tell you ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment