Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sentences On Congratulations A Person

C
fighters was editing, 3 super lucadores to pick 12 kids, lol noi were so ugly, in fact, who caused a furor was the Alex Koslov, was the batting order and 2 the third was Ganon, the other 2 Luchadors do not know who they were, but a very ugly was nothing jejeje

Cheka, you see?

And best of all: the 3rd of July (or a blind us to the stress of travel) are met in the Coliseum Dos Caras Jr. against dirt uniboiler 2000 World Championship complete and who you think won? ? DOS CARAS JR SUPER .¡¡¡¡¡¡ And who do you think gave Madriz and stayed sad, hairless, alone and LOSER?? ..... hehehehe. When I found out I was mad because we learned not to have gone to so memorableevent, and I was pleased by the champion jejeje
vidita
No way, when we have to go back to Lucho, mjucho does not go.
Tomorrow I'm going to your house Shambara and we agreed to see if we are in the messenger oki?
take care and say hello to Omar and Panchito. I love you a good Bebot.










0 comments:

Post a Comment