Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Clean Lotion Cervical Mucus Mom, I want to be writer! "Noo, not my son!"

or have already developed three sea of interesting characters as protagonists. If at the end

continued with this (hopefully, although I ...) you can get something quite interesting, really. Ah! What the fuck is having a hell of a novel idea and not have no fucking idea how to take the role properly. Now I know what it feels like to be a eunuch ...

For my part, everything is normal, there is a pretty impressive heat wave and I found out I'm allergic to the sand of the Sahara, what is not? I spent all afternoon with a cream on my face so I would not pulverized. What the hell is to be poor and unable to afford a house these spinning, in order to get rid of the fucking Tradewinds.

continue without the photosthe little party on Saturday, what are you going to do, I have wanted to post some that you may see my drunk pints of ethyl with the queue. For now just that, see what I'll write tomorrow ... Oh, I think it will soon be another volume of Tests Stupid! Be Aware!

0 comments:

Post a Comment