Yesterday I was partying until late in the Lair of the guys from The Zulo , a great people. Passed around to a Matones.com trunk, so when you see the pictures posted on the web go, I make a quick'm just linking and so happy. The party was great, I had a better birthday my colleague Mundi, but went off course.
Things that happened at the Feast:
- I gave a peak at Fran (a colleague of Zulo), do not ask, was drunk and I had to do with a bet ... No, do not ask ...
- I threw a glass of Fanta with Vodka, something unforgivable and I regret that even today ... Was OTHERSIADO drunk and at times the body will suggest. Almost Bajona I became so ...
- I called Pachun (another colleague from the Forum) to bring Communist drink a glass of red while the rest of the people wore blue, of course, the poor resented it, is what has be extreme right.
- We got to beat our chest invoking Fenris before drinking absinthe, at the time, I preached on the Valhalla and Odin on how we would host at his table if palmabamos that night.
- We went on a spiritual quest to find Santa Cruz Night goggles Mundi, as our plans (improvised) were to go to Guimaras to get into another party. To me it just took me down to tie drunkenness- I saw a picture of a young girl known as "the stalker" (for this harassed Fran) without a bra or anything, hiding her breasts with her hands. The chilling of the matter is I am told was the same father of the "stalker" who took the pictures ... I still can not believe it. No, I do not think so. NO.
the moment is that what I remember of the rest, namely ... Viewing photos I can not conclude where I go around me and where I do not remember having gone.
S
0 comments:
Post a Comment