Well, well, after the obvious and said Stupid Tests Volume 3 (although I know some very good individual ink is NOT condemnded has caught one of the tests offered in my journal without crappy simple words. This is War! At this rate I will not read or see ...) I play another post normalito, the truth is that just I have nothing interesting to say. Well, that is somehow "false" because as everyone should know, I'm in the throes creative writing and writing nonsense that come to mind in a tattered notebook the other day I found buried in notes and other doodles. We talk about the main characterstheir motivations, their desires, their world, the races that coexist with them ... What happens is that one is paranoid, and for a GOOD idea I have, I have no desire to take me a hustler. Yes, I know nobody reads this blog apart from my Friends (forced under threat) and the CIA looking for terrorists, but do not know, "freak caution keeps his collection of amalgam" I understand?
But I can not help my desire to share with the rest of you (willingly or not) my thoughts and stupid, just comment about Protas quet engo very curious and interesting, a unique atmosphere and devoid of all the pathetic spirit eighties ( when there seventies or worse) that prevails in the vast majority of fantasy books that haveana to the city, there is much to do ...
enough for today, I will serve a refreshing drink, that after reading the last message
_nerwen_ entered me thirsty. PD: No I'm enjoying the cd nothing Carlo Coupé ...
LOUNGE SPANISH POWER!
0 comments:
Post a Comment