pay attention to how you think, act and interact.
Bear's Wisdom Includes: *Introspection
*Healing
*Solitude
*Change
*Communication with Spirit
*Birth and rebirth
*Transformation
*Astral travel
*Creature of dreams, shamans and mystics
*Visionaries
*Defense and revenge
*Wisdom
Animal Spirit Guides ~ Which One Calls To You?
brought to you by
Quizilla
Increíble, y eso que a mí nunca threw me bears or anything like that! I am satisfied with the outcome of this test, go, I never would have guessed ... (I have to get my teddy bear!)
You Have Wings of Steel
. No one's really sure why , But at this point in your life you've shut off emotion to the point of extreme apathy . You are cold and indifferent much of
Perhaps the time ... or you're just a good
Those Who do never see the real you. It's
Entirely possible That You do not even know the real you. You Have A Un certain fascination or attraction to destruction on a massive scale - disasters
, Perhaps evngs - Pics and Long Answers *~*~*
Brought to you by Quizilla
This is about right, although I've always had a morbid fixation with large-scale destruction and natural disasters , what you want to tell you. Put me about the bomb waiting to explode and create my own destruction!
My sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and my class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).
I am a watchman.
When it comes to action, you stand alone. You May Possess great value and self-r
0 comments:
Post a Comment