long I kept this secret because I knew nobody would believe me. Call me crazy and I would throw stones at my window, but that does not matter now, my fear is too great to continue to keep the secret and endanger you. Yes, you! Because this may affect you more seriously than you might think ... I'm afraid, true, yet I long to see me free of such unfortunate knowledge that keeps me warm nights sleep in the capital of the island, which got a few that again, uttering a frightful scream waking Banshee and wrapped in blankets and sweat.
These words may have been able to warn your subconscious, perhaps, something within you sensed something extrand I saw the video of Left Behind I said "Look, how curious, if the kid looks like Gueton!" (Gueton is a colleague with whom I started laughing in class back in 4 º ESO), and let it be, though something inside me said that it was too coincidental. TOO. But hey, some argue that there are actresses porn with fronted by co-workers or education, so I'm not the kid preocupé.Veíamos currando chococrispies butcher and taking dirty water tap, which to my knowledge, was not typical Gueton of which all know and love (away). But something told me that he was actually ... I do not know, call it Spidersentidos or whatever ...
Then let it be the thing for a few years, relegated to oblivion absolutemourning until he came to my living room and my sister tells me: "You know that Burton appears in the new video from Slipknot? and the book in his hand dropped from my clenched hand, thump on the floor. And it all made sense. Slipknot kidnap my friends, they are forced to leave their videos and then erased the memories of their minds pajientas to return to their homes thanks to Slipkopter!
condemnded
understand now the enormity of what is happening? If you are colleagues, bear city, Slipknot may be behind your waiting for will capture, forcing you to go in one of his videos and then erase the mind! If you are not, recordad: The following may be your colleagues! Horrible, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment