Sunday, August 8, 2004

Are Polyps White And Look Like A Pimple

Last night I went out partying at the lake, and commented that it will be my last spree for a while, not that it pass me wrong, it just bothers me to waste money. Yes, is that yesterday my parents let me go € 15 just because he was going to leave La Laguna. Imagine your response if I ask the 15 € but to satisfy my monkey rolero as books and other things! Maybe next week, pretend I go to Lagoon for my parents give me money and I get to walk around the city of Santa Cruz at night, Edgar Allan Poe style but in Subtropical, you know? If someone points to take a walk through Santa Cruz Night on Saturday, to leave a little message!

In La Laguna I found [info] portiablack (I should have it already added to friends) and as always, with the Command typical Freak! Just drank anything (Middle Kiwi Daisy) but hey, I enjoyed it. I went down back home in Guagua with Carlos and my sister.

By the way, there are three places confirmed for the Rolemaster game for IRC, there are still two, so if you are still interested, leave a little message!

0 comments:

Post a Comment