Another day has passed, tomorrow will be the eleventh day of August and I will be only four days before me between the breakdown. Yes, how time flies, eh? Within the blink of an eye, I am beside myself trying to memorize all sorts of convoluted formulas invented by people with nothing better to do than condemn a headache for future generations, all this, yes, as an aid to progress and advancement of civilization ...
Well, I'm good and ready! To hell with everything, if I fail, I burn the school, I swear by the Baby Jesus figurine of the nativity scene from my house!
PS: Today in school a guy called me Bastardo Nihilist ... You can believe?! I Nihilist but I can look Actually mine is an existential Egyou heard that as much as you can flirt with nihilism ... In other words, is not the same!
PD2: Yes, I write more lately very little / nothing, is that between studies, novels and recently started my classes auto-Icelandic ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment