It is seen that the letter of yesterday was not just interest, may be due simply to the lack adoleceis the minimum necessary to appreciate musical culture small pieces of art like yesterday ... Bah, rubbish.
bitch I've spent the afternoon in Santa Cruz study (two hours straight, friends), and before he can go back to house, I came across a group of true miserable (
moximun ,
miyavi_666 and Jimluisa) and even walk with a weariness of balls and a worse mood, I decided to see what it was in the afternoon. I spent half an hour with such illustrious company leveraged (
Sarc sm) in a bank capital spent watching rock and telling Jim that it was normal to ask for Fanpire history. When direct retry Paranoia, history will demand at least clone five pages, and of course, Kafkaesque style, of course. I know that after Jim called me crying (total, as I have to write SERIOUS shit ...), but hey, I've called a lot worse in the face.
I also harder and harder to develop some kind of tolerance towards other two-headed monster's head, Luisa. Maybe if I stopped trying to be liked and bothered by 1. Leave me alone, 2. Stop screaming and trying to stick to lead a fairly interesting conversation. But, ah, there are certain things that are no simple desires. Y
0 comments:
Post a Comment