Monday, August 9, 2004

How Can You Find All The Papers Poptropica

Today I have not worked absolutely nothing in my novel. Not because I do not want, the fact is that I do not know what else the mood, I new ideas that rival those already reflected in the notebook. It may be a sign that maybe I should start writing a damn, maybe I'm just now is thicker than normal.

And it seems that in the end if I'm going to go thicker than normal, I have not the faintest idea what to expect. I think I begin to notice the lack of neurons necessary by the departure on Saturday. Above, the fact hit me today when chemical study does not help me at all. Every time I have less for tests in September, and I can sure that I'm on the verge of a fucking nervous breakdown, whileI will personally ensure the head blow the son of a bitch that occurs to cancel any test. While some will put candles to the Virgin (true), I'll fill my application to join the National Rifle Association ...

"I just put a zero with his cold, dead hands!"

Incidentally, I took [info] Iceland, if you are cool bands like Sigur Rós, múm, Björk and I simply love everything having to do with Iceland (this small but great country), join !

0 comments:

Post a Comment