Thursday, August 5, 2004

Brazilian Wax Protocol Shave Before

I spent all afternoon working on the novel, which, of course, I still have written a single page. I begin to think that perhaps the influence of Tolkien is on my conception of fantasy and the creation of worlds starts to become slightly tiresome and irritating. It is very difficult trying to write anything without my mind come swift and ready all sorts of elves, dwarves and elves archers still even more stereotypical. You may need to reread all my books from Stephen King to get rid of this vile habit of "Tolkiendilizar" my writing to later dismiss Stephenkingniana my influence to make a fantasy novel not remember the damn Dark Tower.

This is like music, there are a thousand clones of scattered p KoRnor across and around the globe, the final analysis, there is nothing safer than "plagiarizing" a style sufficiently tested to providing security at the same hack. The bad thing is that my particular literary KoRn arrive until 1989, and the thing would be like trying to make a sad remix of Guns n 'Roses and trying out the Top 40 radio (Of course, we can always find things like The Darkness, but nothing happens, RA Salvatore is also like The Darkness, one day someone will say, "Dude, you are an asshole, Chewbacca carry you beyond the books, you're a fucking mercenary incapable of writing something of their own with minimal quality ", which is more or less what you are saying now to The Darkness).

In my search forinfluence is when I ended up writing consider taking some example of the last "Big" of English literature, people like Matilde Asensi, Arturo Perez Reverte and (the gods forgive me) Zoé Valdés. After realizing that the style of Perez-Reverte and Valdes shares his fondness for big words sound old-fashioned pure and both seem to enjoy the moment gafapasta chattering (which to me, deeply aberration apart, cause me some aversion), I opted for trying to incorporate the rigid descriptions and explanations of the author of The Last Cato (so characteristic of Asensi as Tolkien, though the latter much more endearing) and mix of personality that conveys Reverte his writings,mo more than one setting, but hey, it just depends on my laziness. And my laziness is EXTREMELY POWERFUL!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The other day I saw a bit of a movie called Walking Life (and then me who complains about the chattering gafapasta, if I am almost the worst of them!) Where an old man reflecting on the main characteristic of human beings. He talked about the difference between the orangutan and people like Nietzsche lived at least 50 points in the usual IQ test (a test of these in a web I took 118! Hurray, I AM NOT FORREST GUMP!) Therefore asked the reason why so few geniuses in the history of humanity, if only differentiates us anything ... And the answer was this: Many pensmasters that the main characteristic that defines us as humans is fear, but no, it's laziness. (Actually, the film asks the old man leaves the air giving the viewer to choose between fear or laziness, but the next scene can see a young man working on a novel while everyone else goes having coffee in the cafeteria). Worst of all is that this shit makes you think and makes you ask yourself a lot of things. In short, I am to see if I can match programming to Canal + pegarmela whole without distractions. Indeed, the director of the film was made the Lord of the Rings back in the sixties (or was it seventies?), What, eh?

Enough for today, hala, fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment