Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Littlest Pet Shop Invitation Wording

Because I have asked, here it is, is here:

HISTORY OF PAN


turns out, quite willing to go down to S / C to beat me two straight hours of study, my father stopped me before I left and I spit a "Since low buy bread, no?". I look with strange faces and I remember that I'm going to S / C to spend two hours down there, but as this appears to of laziness increases with age, he replied that he did not care, waiting two hours ... So I left my house with a strong mission that after completion of hatching, buy bread. I will not go into detail about the two horrible hours I stuck doing math problems. When finally I was able to escape, escaped coba cheers and praise for me and just entering proclaim: "Behold now is the Prince with the valuable lunch box!" And scattered the bread on the table.

My father looked at me like I was crazy (as if he was sane ...) and as if remembering something I blurted out, "Run, your sister went to buy bread at the bakery! Take it before you buy!"

So in a scream of rage, threw the backpack, took the keys and got in a hurry, running to see if he could avoid the fatal end was coming. I jogged and jogged when, before getting to the bakery, my sister comes from inside empty handed saying that there was no bread. So breathe easy, satisfied with my work as a protector of bread and I did that helped meran an ice fanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment