Friday, August 20, 2004

India Womens Boobs Info I hurt my (nonexistent) soul ...

your computer, hidden in the depths of C: \\ Windows, a folder-full of porn. You know I do not usually talk about these things, but losing so much material, a collection of jpg's from which I was proud ... It's pretty tragic. My comrades then gender include the state of deep and inexhaustible melancholy in which I am, those female readers, well ... leed this as the desperate cry of a man hurt.

Anyone who has bothered to dive into the dynamic world of porn downloaded have discovered (as everyone did at the time) how difficult it was to control the pages. In the changing world of network, one could say that porn moving at the speed of light, only to be cI feel empty hours.

Finally, there is an ill wind that blows no good (translated: I will try to convince myself of some soplapollez), sure and I have no virus, mp3 I waste left over and maybe even starting to be too disorganized entanglement of. docs full of lines and lines ...

PS: I'll have to currar MUCH to recover the rhythm of a post = one day

0 comments:

Post a Comment