Hello,
Actually, I was poting this yesterday, but since, I'm too lazy, and I have this extremelly forgetfull memory, LOL I didnt remember exactly how was the episode, xDD I know... how lame! Dx, but here I am!
Pandora Hearts
Episode: 19
Title : Pool of Tears
Manga: 26, 27
This chapter starts with Elliot yelling at Oz, that he needs to value his life a little more if he wants to protect his dear friends, since if he got killed they're alProclaimed music box maker, They Were best friends and made a pocket watch together, Jack Glenn crafting it and writing the melody for it, " Lacie." One day Glenn ordered the Baskervilles to kill everyone at Sabri, No Matter Who, everyone, and That is know as "The Tragedy of Sabri " Jack Became the Hero, Then the third rate Vessalius Became the noble family MOST Powerful one, Lotti Suggest That He Did This Because His own good, Jack Told Them That Glenn is still alive, But if I want to repeat the Same mistakes, I Personally, Once Again, will destroy him. After this the Baskerville Oz left and saw the reality of That, When Jack Killed Glenn, I WAS in a great pain and Did not wanTMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment