Hello,
Since I don't have any review to post, and I love to share the things I love the most, this is definitely one of my favorites Shippers , IchiHime of Bleach! ♥
Why do I like this shipper?
Since I don't have any review to post, and I love to share the things I love the most, this is definitely one of my favorites Shippers , IchiHime of Bleach! ♥
Why do I like this shipper?
Well they're sooooo cute, and they look GREAT together, both have orange hair xD and have a great heart, besides they both lost a important person.
Orihime really understand Ichigo's feelings and she's always caring for him, she knows that Ichigo and Rukia are really close to each other anSometimes she d get a bit jealous, When Ulquiorra her blackmailer, she preferred to leave everybody behind Ichigo Than get Killed. Went to
Ichigo Hueco Mundo The Soul Society Since Did not Want to rescue her, I put His life on risk and finally When They Meet Each Other Again, Ulquiorra Fought Against him, and for 2nd time Ichigo lost, His life WAS in danger if it wasn't for Orihime's desperate scream, the new hollow form Appeared and I managed to kill Ulquiorra. ♥
:]
So, that's why they're on my top 5! XD , And Also I Would like to s
Orihime really understand Ichigo's feelings and she's always caring for him, she knows that Ichigo and Rukia are really close to each other anSometimes she d get a bit jealous, When Ulquiorra her blackmailer, she preferred to leave everybody behind Ichigo Than get Killed. Went to
Ichigo Hueco Mundo The Soul Society Since Did not Want to rescue her, I put His life on risk and finally When They Meet Each Other Again, Ulquiorra Fought Against him, and for 2nd time Ichigo lost, His life WAS in danger if it wasn't for Orihime's desperate scream, the new hollow form Appeared and I managed to kill Ulquiorra. ♥
:]
So, that's why they're on my top 5! XD , And Also I Would like to s
0 comments:
Post a Comment