[REMEMBER, NO Weekly Jump NEXT WEEK]
Bleach 369 - Spit on your own God [This battle is getting on my Nerves, Seriously, it's getting pretty boring, at least for me! I need action ASAP! The rest still are in. Hueco Mundo! Get Them out of there!
>. \u0026lt;
] Barragan [Blade II] talk about how power Kido Can not Affect His Age, And That Even the Shinigami die, Hachi Create a Barrier for Barragan, NOT to seal His power, to trap him, so I can not escape from Soi Fon's Bankai, so, she will use again "Jakugo Raikoben" Soi Fon But Before That made her promise Hachi That tomorrow I will seal Urahara Kisukeht the best thing is to go and tell the Editor-In-Chief about the boycott made the mangaka PROMESS But That They Will continue drawing events in hiatus. The Editor-In-Chief ordered the publishers to get the manuscripts Before the deadline. Mashiro Went to surgery and one day, Mashiro and saw the early WJ Tagaki Magazine, and the note that "and Crow", "Kiyoshi", "Otters" and "Hideout" are on hiatus due to unforeseen Circumstances , Miura They ask, and I explaing Them about the boycott, the next monday, when to the issue WJ 32 Went out, upside down Everything Went in WJ Office. [REMEMBER, NO WEEKLY JUMP NEXT WEEK BUT NEXT ISSUE W / COLOR PAGES, TO CELEBRATE FIRST YEAR'S BAKUGAN!]
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 226 - The Demon King and the Witch
[Finally done w / the Flashback!] are Syaoran, Mokona, Fay and Kurogane got a huge surprise, Kurogane Fay ask is I Already Knew about this at the moment I saw Them, Fay Said That yes, But I was'nt sure, so Kurogane desappear Not Them To order a second time, Also to Sakura and Syaoran are Hime Then Syaoran Father Said To His are "Whether you're my child or my original Existence ... That you're a precious Existence to me, will not change "That moment in the rotation stopped, Fei Wong Reed Noticed That the Dimension Witch disapperear of every world, and with this he got pretty mad.
XxxHoLic 185- [title not available] ] Barragan [Blade II] talk about how power Kido Can not Affect His Age, And That Even the Shinigami die, Hachi Create a Barrier for Barragan, NOT to seal His power, to trap him, so I can not escape from Soi Fon's Bankai, so, she will use again "Jakugo Raikoben" Soi Fon But Before That made her promise Hachi That tomorrow I will seal Urahara Kisukeht the best thing is to go and tell the Editor-In-Chief about the boycott made the mangaka PROMESS But That They Will continue drawing events in hiatus. The Editor-In-Chief ordered the publishers to get the manuscripts Before the deadline. Mashiro Went to surgery and one day, Mashiro and saw the early WJ Tagaki Magazine, and the note that "and Crow", "Kiyoshi", "Otters" and "Hideout" are on hiatus due to unforeseen Circumstances , Miura They ask, and I explaing Them about the boycott, the next monday, when to the issue WJ 32 Went out, upside down Everything Went in WJ Office. [REMEMBER, NO WEEKLY JUMP NEXT WEEK BUT NEXT ISSUE W / COLOR PAGES, TO CELEBRATE FIRST YEAR'S BAKUGAN!]
[Finally done w / the Flashback!] are Syaoran, Mokona, Fay and Kurogane got a huge surprise, Kurogane Fay ask is I Already Knew about this at the moment I saw Them, Fay Said That yes, But I was'nt sure, so Kurogane desappear Not Them To order a second time, Also to Sakura and Syaoran are Hime Then Syaoran Father Said To His are "Whether you're my child or my original Existence ... That you're a precious Existence to me, will not change "That moment in the rotation stopped, Fei Wong Reed Noticed That the Dimension Witch disapperear of every world, and with this he got pretty mad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment