Definitely not was my day today! TT It Was
4am, and I Was Already awake! IS MY DAY OFF TODAY! TT
I Went to the South Korea Embassy They Have to check if information of Any Place here in Costa Rica WHERE I can learn Korean ... They Told Me That There's no such place here, and I Was like OO WTF !!??? In Costa Rica, we don't have any institute Where You Can Learn it, this mean I'm screwed That ! TT So I got really depressed! Cuz I wanted so bad to learn this lenguage, since my next trip it's going to be to Seoul and I didn't want to experience the same as in Japan xD the lenguage barrier is really hard to surpass .
In the afternoon we went to visit the family [really old and boring people] and it's like 2hrs driving, so I was watching a movie in my iPod, and half way... the battery died! T.T I couldn't even listen K-Pop or J-Pop !! T.T
Friday, August 21, 2009
How Important Is It To Brazilian Wax? Today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment