Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Spyware Doctor License

C The chapter starts when to FWR gone all nuts, sincere the Witch Disappear Dimensions of all the worlds, so I starts screaming and using magic Saying That He Exceed Clow Magic and pull out a tube, like the One That Had Yuuko in her shop and Both Sakura and Syaoran [Parents] Were in there paying Their time and the chance to be, feel or touch the person who love the most. Now Fei Wong Reed Wants to trap Sakura and Syaoran [he never says Which one, the Parents or the originals] and Make Them Pay That Again, so I CAN go back in time, To That moment [I guess when to Yuuko WAS dying] When They Were Captured, The Other Two [I still do not know Which of the 2 pairs! XD
] Grab Them and Them Were trapped with on the tube. the end!
[Tsubasa RC NOT NEXT WEEK] So, I guess, this chapter INSTEAD OF answer Some questions That We Had, Gave us even more! TT , Even Though this is killing us, I love the suspense


, this manga definitely has Giving us this Since the very Beginning. We will waiting for the next chapter!
:]
If want to read this chapter, you CAN go here.

Arigatou! Xoxo's Stephen!



0 comments:

Post a Comment