Monday, August 17, 2009

Carbon Arrow Insert Lost


Yeeeyyy !

Finally! Being
've waiting for this chapter, sincere June! Wiiii! And we're like 2
chapter to go? or 1? Gosh I do not remember , ended Already in Japan, But Are the scans ever released like fallen star! uu and it's a short sleeve, so that's bad too cause the characters are so cute, And Also the story, somehow I Identify myself with with the main character Himawari , I Was Kinda the Same, all alone and shy.



Koko ni iru Yo! 16 - Two Suns
[A cute chapter! CHTMLhat to do. In the bathrooms one of the girls who teased Himawari get upset because now Himawari is with Hinata and nobody wants to talk to her so now she's all alone and founds Himawari's cell and post a fake letter to Himawari from Teru, stating that if she choose Hinata, he doesn't think that he can be friends with him and the rest of the class, Himawari thinks that it's a real letter and get's really confused because the decision that she has to make.



Kyaaaa, now what??? Who will Himawari

choose??? If I were her I stay w/ both


xD


, and now I have to wait like 7 months [

0 comments:

Post a Comment