Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slippery Menstration Periods

Hello!!

Well today is a bright day out there, clear and blue skies , refreshing wind and warm temperature, but I'm stuck in the office with a extremely low temperature -.- , thank goodness work volume is slow today, so, I have time to post this. xD

I took this photos in April of this year, I went to Japan for vacations [ My dream came true! ] *-* , so it was the most beautiful experience for me, since I always love'd Japanese culture &hear MLXC [it WAS the only line That I Was confident enough to use Since the route is a loop around the more stations of Tokyo] , When I got Finlay There I was pretty scared Since I Had no idea Were to go, What was my surprise But ? When I got out of the station and I Was looking for a city map the WAS HUGE

Tower standing in front of me xDDD
, so I just walk like 6 blocks? hmm I dont remember, But It Was a loooooong walk xD, anyway, I HAD to go trough
Zojoji Temple and a small street Surrounded by blooming Sakura trees ♥. The Tok But I Had to Protect Them xD , sincere Them Some People Might and don't take credit me, If you want to use Them for "X" reason is OK, as long as you credit me and link Them back to this journal , :] Though, Other People Might Not Them find interesting as I do, But whatever! This pixs Are One of The Most Important Things for me, Since they're the proof for myself That I Became one of my dreams true with my own hard work and determination, cuz this is my ninja way! OO ops, wrong quote! XD tons of love xoxo Steph-chan's C

0 comments:

Post a Comment