Thursday, August 6, 2009

Does Pinky Have A Std

Helloooo!!

My name is Stéphanie , i'm a dorky girl w/ pretty random crazy thoughts, xD I Live in San José, CR, but in fact i'm from another planet -.- naaahh, i'm from Miami, FL, what else can I say about me??? Well...


So, wht the heck w/ this blog???
R/ At the moment i have no idea... LOL, well I guess I only want to express myself, just random things, nothing serious, about the chapters of my favorite mangas, or Anime reviews, funny pixs, whtever, it's a happy place -> LOL tht sounds so weird!... Maybe later, a especific blog dedicated to one thing, but right now, I just want to have fun xDDD girls just wanna have fun!!

Why "Crown Chronicles" ???
R/
Stéphanie means "Crown", and if you don't belive, google it!! xDD... And Chronicles, well... I like tht word, sounds so nerdy xD... At the beggining I was more on favor of " Chronicles under the Umbrella " but, naaahh, xDDD it's too long!

Wht's the Journal Subtitle???
R/
" Let's create tons of happy memories together &quoC R / Oh! You saw it? Well That "simple" banner WAS made by me, i was bored, and I made it simple! xD LOL, i knooooooww! Is in it !!??? cuteeee I love it! ♥ And It Was
everyhting, less simple!
n_n ' , like 100 of my neurons Died That Day
xDD You want to say something to the readers?? R /
Yes! "Please treat me nice" n_n I know this is a simple blog, and nothing important, But it's made w / all my heart! I laugh PROMESS I will make at least eleven, xD, cuz just making this first post it was really entertaining for me and I really enjoy it CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment